We are moving to curb side service only in order to further protect our team, doctor and clients.
- We are asking that pet owners do not enter the building in order to minimize contact distance between our pet owners and our staff.
- When you arrive for your appointment please contact our office to alert our team you have arrived and what type of vehicle you are in. Please remain in your vehicle and our staff will come to you to bring your pet in for their appointment.
- We ask that you remain on site in your vehicle during your pet’s appointment so that you are immediately available should we have any questions and in order to return your pet to you as quickly as possible.
- Once your pet has been examined by the Doctor we will contact you via phone to go over any findings, recommendations and answer any questions.
- Your call will then be transferred to one of our staff members to collect payment over the phone.
The office will be closing every week day at 4:00pm during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause.
We are also asking that clients call ahead for all food and medication refills, we ask that you please prepay over the phone prior to coming in for pick up (we will be happy to run out to your car).
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
We thank you again for all your patience during this time.